H.O.T.D ZE Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.O.T.D ZE Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Polls
Top posters
Fatality
WE're getting a server soon I_vote_lcapWE're getting a server soon I_voting_barWE're getting a server soon I_vote_rcap 
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
WE're getting a server soon I_vote_lcapWE're getting a server soon I_voting_barWE're getting a server soon I_vote_rcap 
Fruit
Blackfire
Okami~Jigoku
Jei hy on weed
Gordon Freeman (HHH)
hardcore
tensa zangetsu
PLaYA PLeaSE
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is hialidea

Our users have posted a total of 917 messages in 201 subjects

WE're getting a server soon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
☣Bio☢Hazard☣

Respect : 0

WE're getting a server soon Empty
PostSubject: WE're getting a server soon   WE're getting a server soon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:24 pm

So ya, I should be getting paid end of this week and will be investing it in a 20-28 slot server, Ofc it will be zombie escape.I will be upgrading the slots when I don't have to pay out for a lot of things.

So ya, Discuss, suggest whatever makes you happy Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.Counter-Strike.com/affiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=415
Fatality

Fatality

Respect : 5

PostSubject: Re: WE're getting a server soon   WE're getting a server soon I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:09 pm

well i dont think we need a ze server bc we already play on the bG server. mabe a z riot or somethin.
Back to top Go down
Jei hy on weed

Jei hy on weed

Respect : 1

PostSubject: Re: WE're getting a server soon   WE're getting a server soon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:34 pm

Let's do a Zombie Plaque server.

Basically, humans MUST survive and defend against endless waves of zombies until

A) They all die.

B) Time's out

C) Zombies infect everyone else

As such, we will need maps with choke points and places to hide.

Not to mention we'll need to find a way to do a Bank system if possible.

Not to mention a store where we can buy additional grenades and other weapons.

AWP of course will be restricted and can only be brought from the store.

Same with the machine gun and auto snipers.

Anyone else who've played a zombie plaque server should know how this works.

I remember back in ZOW, my old clan/server, we made a huge success til noobs came and fucked everything up.
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Admin
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata

Respect : 3

PostSubject: Re: WE're getting a server soon   WE're getting a server soon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:11 am

i agree with you fata but jeihy has a good idea but one thing can the zombies be bots? cos im a bit pissed when it comes to dyeing so zombie plague server
oh i know we could zriot/zplague server like on the server we can vote for which one then it'll change to that one
Back to top Go down
https://hotdgaming.forumotion.com
☣Bio☢Hazard☣

Respect : 0

PostSubject: Yayaya   WE're getting a server soon I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:06 am

Hokay, My payment has gone through, Sadly it's only a 12 slot server. Awaiting the hosting company to set it up now.

Edit: When it's set up going to see if I can upgrade the slots Smile

Edit2: Got a little ahead of myself and purchased a 22 slot, we now have a 12 and 22 slot server. Just waiting for my damned hosters to set it up xD

Edit3: I also just purchased our own webspace + domain. Will start setting it up myself shortly.
Total cost monthly $54.42 Razz
+ $14.95 a year for the domain

Much love x
Back to top Go down
http://www.Counter-Strike.com/affiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=415
Jei hy on weed

Jei hy on weed

Respect : 1

PostSubject: Re: WE're getting a server soon   WE're getting a server soon I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:52 pm

Realality wrote:
i agree with you fata but jeihy has a good idea but one thing can the zombies be bots? cos im a bit pissed when it comes to dyeing so zombie plague server
oh i know we could zriot/zplague server like on the server we can vote for which one then it'll change to that one

But it's more fun with humans.

Bots are easy to trick and hide from.

Humans are able to learn.......well for some.... and smart...... well for some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE're getting a server soon   WE're getting a server soon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE're getting a server soon
Page 1 of 1