H.O.T.D ZE Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.O.T.D ZE Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Polls
Top posters
Fatality
changing the Forums I_vote_lcapchanging the Forums I_voting_barchanging the Forums I_vote_rcap 
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
changing the Forums I_vote_lcapchanging the Forums I_voting_barchanging the Forums I_vote_rcap 
Fruit
Blackfire
Okami~Jigoku
Jei hy on weed
Gordon Freeman (HHH)
hardcore
tensa zangetsu
PLaYA PLeaSE
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is hialidea

Our users have posted a total of 917 messages in 201 subjects

changing the Forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Admin
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata

Respect : 3

changing the Forums Empty
Postchanging the Forums

Hey guys, im gonna be COMPLETELY resetignt he forums soits clean,, and it is easy to manoeuvre. it worse comes to worse il have to make a new forums... the forums might be down for a day or two will i work on it, so i might have it done by new years but im unsure of my plans of it

cya, and Merry Christmas assholes!

EDIT: of and a few forums will disappear in the making and will be fresh. this also applies to new Application layouts!

Love ya guuys, might come on CSS soon
Back to top Go down
https://hotdgaming.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

changing the Forums :: Comments

Fatality
Re: changing the Forums
Post Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:17 pm  Fatality
Sweet xD
And merry Christmas to you too you cynical bitch xP
<3
Fruit
Post Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:07 am  Fruit
Sorry for late response, was at family and now I'm back it was only 2 days Razz and awesome! New forum lay out Smile and merry Christmas grinch smurf <3
Post   Sponsored content

changing the Forums

Page 1 of 1