H.O.T.D ZE Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.O.T.D ZE Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Polls
Top posters
Fatality
PC FIXED! and HOTD MAP! I_vote_lcapPC FIXED! and HOTD MAP! I_voting_barPC FIXED! and HOTD MAP! I_vote_rcap 
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
PC FIXED! and HOTD MAP! I_vote_lcapPC FIXED! and HOTD MAP! I_voting_barPC FIXED! and HOTD MAP! I_vote_rcap 
Fruit
Blackfire
Okami~Jigoku
Jei hy on weed
Gordon Freeman (HHH)
hardcore
tensa zangetsu
PLaYA PLeaSE
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is hialidea

Our users have posted a total of 917 messages in 201 subjects

PC FIXED! and HOTD MAP!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Admin
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata

Respect : 3

PC FIXED! and HOTD MAP! Empty
PostPC FIXED! and HOTD MAP!

Hey guys, Great news My pc is fixed... turned out zonealarm was fucking up

so thats fixed now and now really good news for hotd!
Fruit, Our new Senior admin, is making a hotd map, from each episode, so thank him please. he deosnt need luck because he has hotd behind him, but Good luck t him anyway

cya all
Back to top Go down
https://hotdgaming.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

PC FIXED! and HOTD MAP! :: Comments

No Comment.

PC FIXED! and HOTD MAP!

Page 1 of 1