H.O.T.D ZE Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.O.T.D ZE Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Polls
Top posters
Fatality
ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead I_vote_lcapze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead I_voting_barze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead I_vote_rcap 
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead I_vote_lcapze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead I_voting_barze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead I_vote_rcap 
Fruit
Blackfire
Okami~Jigoku
Jei hy on weed
Gordon Freeman (HHH)
hardcore
tensa zangetsu
PLaYA PLeaSE
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is hialidea

Our users have posted a total of 917 messages in 201 subjects

ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fruit

Fruit

Respect : 4

ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead Empty
PostSubject: ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead   ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:50 pm

ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead HOTD_Act1

I will be starting HOTD Spring of the dead zombie map. Since Okami's friend got arrested and such, I guess I'll be taking his place in making the HOTD map Series.

So please, give me ideas, thoughts, shiz. Anything, or ideas of what I can put into this map. Trying to make this map with all your interests in it, and keep it balanced.

Summary: Your at school on a normal day on a normal time. suddenly (while your skipping classes) you see a rapist at the front gate (zombie). Teachers go check it out. Rapist bites teachers, infection starts. Run through school surviving the many undead in your path. Failure to do so will eventually turn and eat brains. You must escape from the school and get on a bus. You have completed the first chapter.
Back to top Go down
Ashland

Respect : 0

PostSubject: Re: ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead   ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Very Happy cant wait till its out
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Admin
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata

Respect : 3

PostSubject: Re: ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead   ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:30 pm

mhhh, I like... no i don't like... i love, Urmmm watch HOTd over again and make sure you get it right, it'd make it more accurate than from memory
Back to top Go down
https://hotdgaming.forumotion.com
Fruit

Fruit

PostSubject: Re: ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead   ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:17 pm

I'll try to make it as accurate as I can. Details are really sketchy, but It's mappable..
Back to top Go down
Fruit

Fruit

PostSubject: Re: ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead   ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:39 am

UPDATED

Note: Alot of the Blocks are still in nodraw (see through texture to reduce lighting)

ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead Downloadfile

Last edited by Fruit on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fruit

Fruit

PostSubject: Re: ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead   ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:20 am

Bump, I will be updating the above post of my progress for my map. Check frequently to see what it looks like, AND GIVE IDEAS! PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
Fruit

Fruit

PostSubject: Re: ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead   ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:41 pm

BUMP, Updated. I will be doing an update Every 2 days, so I don't have to Post "BUMP" everytime.

Back to top Go down
Ashland

Respect : 0

PostSubject: Re: ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead   ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:18 pm

badda da da dah, im lovin' it Smile you said there were like 4 buildings right? and if that is the first, gahd dam son, good freakin job Very Happy cant wait till your first one building is done so we can see it, keep at it Smile !!
Back to top Go down
Fruit

Fruit

PostSubject: Re: ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead   ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:37 am

the first building structure is done, everything in the yellow texture is the second building. some yellow texture is still on the first building tho.
Back to top Go down
Fatality

Fatality

Respect : 5

PostSubject: Re: ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead   ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:20 am

Looking good keep up the good work. Can't wait to play this hoe! >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Admin
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata

Respect : 3

PostSubject: Re: ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead   ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:50 pm

Update, Fruity tooty?
Back to top Go down
https://hotdgaming.forumotion.com
Fatality

Fatality

Respect : 5

PostSubject: Re: ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead   ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 2:57 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Fruit

Fruit

PostSubject: Re: ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead   ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:22 pm

Small update, sorry for delay. Been busy lol
Back to top Go down
Fruit

Fruit

PostSubject: Re: ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead   ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:09 am

I'm about to put this back in gear and start doing the rest of my map! Since now, I got a new PC for Xmas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead   ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ze_HOTD_Spring_of_The_Dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
H.O.T.D ZE Gaming :: HOTD Productions :: Mapping Idea's or Requests-
Jump to: