H.O.T.D ZE Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.O.T.D ZE Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Polls
Top posters
Fatality
Revival of H.O.T.D. I_vote_lcapRevival of H.O.T.D. I_voting_barRevival of H.O.T.D. I_vote_rcap 
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Revival of H.O.T.D. I_vote_lcapRevival of H.O.T.D. I_voting_barRevival of H.O.T.D. I_vote_rcap 
Fruit
Blackfire
Okami~Jigoku
Jei hy on weed
Gordon Freeman (HHH)
hardcore
tensa zangetsu
PLaYA PLeaSE
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is hialidea

Our users have posted a total of 917 messages in 201 subjects

Revival of H.O.T.D.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fruit

Fruit

Respect : 4

Revival of H.O.T.D. Empty
PostSubject: Revival of H.O.T.D.   Revival of H.O.T.D. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:32 am

Well we have been talking about this for about the past week or so with Fatality, Ashley, Me and a few others. We are reviving this group as forth of giving it another go.
I don't know how the inviting will work since advertising on bG is commonly hard, but we'll think of something. I think it's only website thats not allowed.
Find worthy Survivors that listen and/or good at surviving, see if you can persuade them to join, fill out an app, and see if we approve lol.

(Note: We hate Trolls and noobs)
+We like teamwork, too.

Regards, Fruit

Last edited by Fruit on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Okami~Jigoku

Okami~Jigoku

Respect : 0

PostSubject: Re: Revival of H.O.T.D.   Revival of H.O.T.D. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:01 pm

I will try to help as much as possible fruit.
Back to top Go down
Fatality

Fatality

Respect : 5

PostSubject: Re: Revival of H.O.T.D.   Revival of H.O.T.D. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:59 pm

u love to be a kiss-ass dont u lol?
Back to top Go down
Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Revival of H.O.T.D.   Revival of H.O.T.D. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:32 pm

YAY...H.O.T.D FOR THE WIN!!!!! ITS BACK cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Okami~Jigoku

Okami~Jigoku

PostSubject: Re: Revival of H.O.T.D.   Revival of H.O.T.D. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:53 pm

no fatality i'm just a good friend untill i decide to kill you
Back to top Go down
Fatality

Fatality

Respect : 5

PostSubject: Re: Revival of H.O.T.D.   Revival of H.O.T.D. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Come at me bro Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revival of H.O.T.D.   Revival of H.O.T.D. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revival of H.O.T.D.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
H.O.T.D ZE Gaming :: General talk :: Random Shit-
Jump to: