H.O.T.D ZE Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.O.T.D ZE Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Polls
Top posters
Fatality
Hey, we have a server now I_vote_lcapHey, we have a server now I_voting_barHey, we have a server now I_vote_rcap 
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Hey, we have a server now I_vote_lcapHey, we have a server now I_voting_barHey, we have a server now I_vote_rcap 
Fruit
Blackfire
Okami~Jigoku
Jei hy on weed
Gordon Freeman (HHH)
hardcore
tensa zangetsu
PLaYA PLeaSE
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is hialidea

Our users have posted a total of 917 messages in 201 subjects

Hey, we have a server now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Admin
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata

Respect : 3

Hey, we have a server now Empty
PostHey, we have a server now

heya guys
we recently were given a server by our EPIC graphics deisigner... for those who are new its "PLaYa PLeaSe" but also known as "The Fallen" Donated his server admin on his server are Me/reality the Fallen and thats all for now until we get more people
Server info:
name: [*нøт∂*] Zombie Escape! [Fast DL]
Ip: 69.9.41.16:27015
Mod: Zriot/Zhorde unknown yet but most likely to be Zhorde due to how hard and better it was
Admins: Reality and The Fallen also known as PLaYa PLeaSe
Owner: The Fallen also known as PLaYa PLeaSe

and Questions Comments please ask but first please read it carefully because i wont answer your dumb questions that are already in the Info

thank you
SPECIAL THANKS TO THE FALLEN!
Back to top Go down
https://hotdgaming.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Hey, we have a server now :: Comments

No Comment.

Hey, we have a server now

Page 1 of 1