H.O.T.D ZE Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.O.T.D ZE Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Polls
Top posters
Fatality
Sooooo.....who needs help? I_vote_lcapSooooo.....who needs help? I_voting_barSooooo.....who needs help? I_vote_rcap 
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Sooooo.....who needs help? I_vote_lcapSooooo.....who needs help? I_voting_barSooooo.....who needs help? I_vote_rcap 
Fruit
Blackfire
Okami~Jigoku
Jei hy on weed
Gordon Freeman (HHH)
hardcore
tensa zangetsu
PLaYA PLeaSE
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is hialidea

Our users have posted a total of 917 messages in 201 subjects

Sooooo.....who needs help?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatality

Fatality

Respect : 5

Sooooo.....who needs help? Empty
PostSubject: Sooooo.....who needs help?   Sooooo.....who needs help? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:44 am

got any questions ask and ill do my best to help ^_^
Back to top Go down
BaBoy

Respect : 0

PostSubject: HOTD clan   Sooooo.....who needs help? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:19 am

I'm new to most of this but, I'm wondering since if registered can i put the cool HOTD clan tag in front of my Counter Strike source in game name or do i have to do something else to be able to use the clan tag?

Sorry i am very nooby pale
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Admin
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata

Respect : 3

PostSubject: Re: Sooooo.....who needs help?   Sooooo.....who needs help? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Hello baboy, please make a new topic, and il respond as soon at i can
Back to top Go down
https://hotdgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sooooo.....who needs help?   Sooooo.....who needs help? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sooooo.....who needs help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
H.O.T.D ZE Gaming :: Help :: Help/requests-
Jump to: