H.O.T.D ZE Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.O.T.D ZE Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Polls
Top posters
Fatality
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World I_vote_lcapThis Ugly Yet Beautiful World I_voting_barThis Ugly Yet Beautiful World I_vote_rcap 
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World I_vote_lcapThis Ugly Yet Beautiful World I_voting_barThis Ugly Yet Beautiful World I_vote_rcap 
Fruit
Blackfire
Okami~Jigoku
Jei hy on weed
Gordon Freeman (HHH)
hardcore
tensa zangetsu
PLaYA PLeaSE
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is hialidea

Our users have posted a total of 917 messages in 201 subjects

This Ugly Yet Beautiful World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashland

Respect : 0

This Ugly Yet Beautiful World Empty
PostSubject: This Ugly Yet Beautiful World   This Ugly Yet Beautiful World I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:34 pm

Violence, boobs, and of course giant man eating arthropods! Man I wish there was a season 2 to this *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Ashland

PostSubject: Re: This Ugly Yet Beautiful World   This Ugly Yet Beautiful World I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:37 pm

Oh I should summarize what it is too... These girls come from space to destroy the earth but they wernt originally girls until these 2 guys saw them falling from the sky. That probably didnt make any sense, but the destroyers fell in love with the guys and theres lots of boobies as Fatality and I know. Enjoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ashland

PostSubject: Re: This Ugly Yet Beautiful World   This Ugly Yet Beautiful World I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:37 pm

fatality is probably going to correct me on my summarie...
Back to top Go down
Okami~Jigoku

Okami~Jigoku

PostSubject: Re: This Ugly Yet Beautiful World   This Ugly Yet Beautiful World I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:22 pm

probably
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Ugly Yet Beautiful World   This Ugly Yet Beautiful World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Ugly Yet Beautiful World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
H.O.T.D ZE Gaming :: General talk :: Anime talk-
Jump to: