H.O.T.D ZE Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.O.T.D ZE Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Polls
Top posters
Fatality
Might as well join the crew of the respected I_vote_lcapMight as well join the crew of the respected I_voting_barMight as well join the crew of the respected I_vote_rcap 
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Might as well join the crew of the respected I_vote_lcapMight as well join the crew of the respected I_voting_barMight as well join the crew of the respected I_vote_rcap 
Fruit
Blackfire
Okami~Jigoku
Jei hy on weed
Gordon Freeman (HHH)
hardcore
tensa zangetsu
PLaYA PLeaSE
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is hialidea

Our users have posted a total of 917 messages in 201 subjects

Might as well join the crew of the respected

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami~Jigoku

Okami~Jigoku

Respect : 0

Might as well join the crew of the respected Empty
PostSubject: Might as well join the crew of the respected   Might as well join the crew of the respected I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:59 pm

In-game name? Okami~Jigoku
Age? 17 almost 18
Gender? Male
play time? When ever possible
Where do you live? USA!
What languages do you speak? English, a little German, Cherokee, Gaelic, Spanish, and can read and write Nippon working on the speaking part.
Time zone? EST
Why do you want Respected? So people know that I'm not an untrustworthy member.
Why do you think you should have it? Because I've been with the clan along time and i actually try to help newbs though it's hard when trolls are around.
Where do you live? USA! (the rest is none of anyone elses business unless i want them to know.)
Nationality? Pure bread Mutt! ^>_<^
Back to top Go down
Fruit

Fruit

Respect : 4

PostSubject: Re: Might as well join the crew of the respected   Might as well join the crew of the respected I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:45 pm

What took you so long lol >.>. You are one of the most Respectable people on hotd. Just don't spam the mic too much lol Rolling Eyes
I say Yes on this matter....
Back to top Go down
Okami~Jigoku

Okami~Jigoku

Respect : 0

PostSubject: Re: Might as well join the crew of the respected   Might as well join the crew of the respected I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:07 pm

ty fruit oh wise admin.
Back to top Go down
Fatality

Fatality

Respect : 5

PostSubject: Re: Might as well join the crew of the respected   Might as well join the crew of the respected I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:59 pm

lol kiss-ass xP

i agree he should have respect status Very Happy
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Admin
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata

Respect : 3

PostSubject: Re: Might as well join the crew of the respected   Might as well join the crew of the respected I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:36 pm

Urmm, pfff you should have admin by now.....
accepted Final vote Yes...
cya all
Back to top Go down
https://hotdgaming.forumotion.com
Fatality

Fatality

Respect : 5

PostSubject: Re: Might as well join the crew of the respected   Might as well join the crew of the respected I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:57 pm

I agree he should be admin by and would be if there were an admin app section bc then I could see who wanted and I could agree or decline Neutral
Back to top Go down
Fruit

Fruit

Respect : 4

PostSubject: Re: Might as well join the crew of the respected   Might as well join the crew of the respected I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:44 am

I just used the Apply for Website positions section, but I'd agree, we do need an Admin Applications Section.
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Admin
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata

Respect : 3

PostSubject: Re: Might as well join the crew of the respected   Might as well join the crew of the respected I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:17 am

okay, tired as fuck, il put them up by the end of today....

*Yawnnnnnnn*
Back to top Go down
https://hotdgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might as well join the crew of the respected   Might as well join the crew of the respected I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Might as well join the crew of the respected
Page 1 of 1