H.O.T.D ZE Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.O.T.D ZE Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Polls
Top posters
Fatality
Hardcore's App for Respected. I_vote_lcapHardcore's App for Respected. I_voting_barHardcore's App for Respected. I_vote_rcap 
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Hardcore's App for Respected. I_vote_lcapHardcore's App for Respected. I_voting_barHardcore's App for Respected. I_vote_rcap 
Fruit
Blackfire
Okami~Jigoku
Jei hy on weed
Gordon Freeman (HHH)
hardcore
tensa zangetsu
PLaYA PLeaSE
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is hialidea

Our users have posted a total of 917 messages in 201 subjects

Hardcore's App for Respected.

Go down 
5 posters

Is [bG] Hardcore Respectable & Respected?
Yes.
Hardcore's App for Respected. I_vote_lcap50%Hardcore's App for Respected. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Undecided, No opinion on him.
Hardcore's App for Respected. I_vote_lcap33%Hardcore's App for Respected. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
No, Please state why below.
Hardcore's App for Respected. I_vote_lcap17%Hardcore's App for Respected. I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
hardcore

hardcore

Respect : 3

Hardcore's App for Respected. Empty
PostSubject: Hardcore's App for Respected.   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:11 pm

I'm one of forums most active members
I'm on bG daily
respect? Check
recommendations? IDK but I have 3 respect which is high as anyone (some guy had 4? maybe fatal)
minimum 25 posts on the forums? I don't post spam but I'm easily one of most active. I can count, I have 11 ATM. If you care about this well then good for you but its Quality over Quantity.
Don't annoy most people I believe.

[bG] Hardcore
MALE
I've played for a while... not sure when started but i have several hundred hours.
English.
Im from Canada, in Eastern Standard Time (EST)

I want respected so that people easily know I'm a trustworthy member and able to help. You should make me a respected for my character, commitment to my gaming and its communities as well as being respected by many members.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Freeman (HHH)

Gordon Freeman (HHH)

Respect : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore's App for Respected.   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:29 pm

wheres your recommendation?
Back to top Go down
hardcore

hardcore

PostSubject: ...   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:48 pm

I don't officially have one but I figured I'm pretty respected for several reasons.

Why did you vote no on poll? Says to post why below... if the reason was because I don't have a recommendation nobody else did either and I think if I asked some people they would have agreed although the whole system for this is kind of odd wierd (most people won't post recommendations until an app is made IMO)

If you said no because of the feedback (Maybe harsh, worded softly) I posted on your app for this same position well than so be it.

Back to top Go down
Fatality

Fatality

Respect : 5

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore's App for Respected.   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:07 pm

Hell if he needs a recommendation I'll recommend him he seems pretty respectable wen he isn't giving me a hard time lol
Back to top Go down
hardcore

hardcore

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore's App for Respected.   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:28 pm

You mean WHEN I'm not giving you a hard time..

LOL, Just had to fatality! Very Happy Its not my fault you out of line all the time, buying an awp...

tisk tisk.

On a serious note, Thank you. Its an honor, do i give my speech now? lol
Back to top Go down
Fatality

Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore's App for Respected.   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:35 pm

Nah no need lol
Back to top Go down
Fruit

Fruit

Respect : 4

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore's App for Respected.   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:13 pm

I hope I'm one of the 11 people ur talking about lol. Because I'm quite active here, just don't post alot Wink
Back to top Go down
hardcore

hardcore

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore's App for Respected.   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:17 pm

At the moment i had 11 posts....

not posters Wink
Back to top Go down
Fatality

Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore's App for Respected.   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:22 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Fruit

Fruit

Respect : 4

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore's App for Respected.   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:38 am

Grrrrrrrrrrr..... (slaps his face once on both sides.) pirat
Btw I must have miss clicked the "Yes" button. Wink
Back to top Go down
hardcore

hardcore

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore's App for Respected.   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:59 pm

Odd, normally its me who slapping me Razz

PS, I think hes serious about missing the button
Back to top Go down
Gordon Freeman (HHH)

Gordon Freeman (HHH)

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore's App for Respected.   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:16 pm

hardcore wrote:
I don't officially have one but I figured I'm pretty respected for several reasons.

Why did you vote no on poll? Says to post why below... if the reason was because I don't have a recommendation nobody else did either and I think if I asked some people they would have agreed although the whole system for this is kind of odd wierd (most people won't post recommendations until an app is made IMO)

If you said no because of the feedback (Maybe harsh, worded softly) I posted on your app for this same position well than so be it.

hey i voted no o[pinion, and u need a minimum of 25 posts
Back to top Go down
Fatality

Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore's App for Respected.   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:14 pm

by the time we r done with this topic he will will have 25 or more and im the leader so u cant say shit about my decision and if u dont like it then get the f*ck out
Back to top Go down
Gordon Freeman (HHH)

Gordon Freeman (HHH)

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore's App for Respected.   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:28 pm

Fatality wrote:
by the time we r done with this topic he will will have 25 or more and im the leader so u cant say shit about my decision and if u dont like it then get the f*ck out

I dont think im gonna disagree over u. but over her everyone has the right to protest. But im not gonna go to jail so no thx, no protests of grudges for me Nooo sir
Back to top Go down
Fatality

Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore's App for Respected.   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:55 pm

lol i wasnt serious i just wanted to c wat kind of reaction ud have Razz
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Admin
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore's App for Respected.   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:46 am

the only people replying to this should be me,fatality and piece
then the applican
therefore i shall ban you gordon....PERMA!
well aleast from the thread......
Back to top Go down
https://hotdgaming.forumotion.com
hardcore

hardcore

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore's App for Respected.   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:25 am

You mean Fatality, Piece, the applicant and I.

You wrote good English Wink
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Admin
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore's App for Respected.   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:31 am

TIS!!!! I HATE YOU!

oh and i fixed my pc, kinda, its slow and the people stole the parts for it
and steam isnt working on it
Back to top Go down
hardcore

hardcore

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore's App for Respected.   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:06 am

So I am I accepted?

Will I get a cool colour name now? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Admin
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore's App for Respected.   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:43 pm

most likely yes, but me and fatality+piece will talk about it
but your most likely gonna have respected
Back to top Go down
Fatality

Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore's App for Respected.   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:43 pm

I vote yes :3
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Admin
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore's App for Respected.   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:21 am

hells yea!
Back to top Go down
hardcore

hardcore

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore's App for Respected.   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:32 pm

Can we lock this thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Admin
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore's App for Respected.   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:58 am

ok, its locked!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hardcore's App for Respected.   Hardcore's App for Respected. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardcore's App for Respected.
Page 1 of 1