H.O.T.D ZE Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.O.T.D ZE Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Polls
Top posters
Fatality
training for ZE I_vote_lcaptraining for ZE I_voting_bartraining for ZE I_vote_rcap 
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
training for ZE I_vote_lcaptraining for ZE I_voting_bartraining for ZE I_vote_rcap 
Fruit
Blackfire
Okami~Jigoku
Jei hy on weed
Gordon Freeman (HHH)
hardcore
tensa zangetsu
PLaYA PLeaSE
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is hialidea

Our users have posted a total of 917 messages in 201 subjects

training for ZE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Admin
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata

Respect : 3

training for ZE Empty
Posttraining for ZE

hai people, so lately i've been playing on the best game made in history..not really but good minecraft, so i kinda lost my touch with the awp and im training up again, so tips welcome...

this is what im doing for it...coffee and constant DM on spawn point, im also aiming for the head now so im improving too if you wish to join me training or even play me, come if you want
just join me VIA steam( Panix16 )
cheers, and in advance thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://hotdgaming.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

training for ZE :: Comments

Re: training for ZE
Post Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:23 pm  choppy
go get em Smile

training for ZE

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum