H.O.T.D ZE Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.O.T.D ZE Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Polls
Top posters
Fatality
NEED MAPPERS!!! I_vote_lcapNEED MAPPERS!!! I_voting_barNEED MAPPERS!!! I_vote_rcap 
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
NEED MAPPERS!!! I_vote_lcapNEED MAPPERS!!! I_voting_barNEED MAPPERS!!! I_vote_rcap 
Fruit
Blackfire
Okami~Jigoku
Jei hy on weed
Gordon Freeman (HHH)
hardcore
tensa zangetsu
PLaYA PLeaSE
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is hialidea

Our users have posted a total of 917 messages in 201 subjects

NEED MAPPERS!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Admin
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata

Respect : 3

NEED MAPPERS!!! Empty
PostNEED MAPPERS!!!

hey guys
i know its been a while since my last post, but to the point
we need some mappers we only have 2 thats me and piece of fruit
so anyone who knows how to map please repond and all ideas for mapping are welcome back in the Maping ideas
Back to top Go down
https://hotdgaming.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

NEED MAPPERS!!! :: Comments

eskomo_man
Re: NEED MAPPERS!!!
Post Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:25 pm  eskomo_man
i would love to help and be part of the mapping team i just dont have the patience for Source SDK but i am very willing to be a tester/ideas bro hahaha

NEED MAPPERS!!!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
H.O.T.D ZE Gaming :: Admin Blogs :: Ashlays Blog-
Jump to: