H.O.T.D ZE Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.O.T.D ZE Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Polls
Top posters
Fatality
Jei's handbook to Z-Day, a constantly updated guide to surviving Z-Day and Nazi Zombies. I_vote_lcapJei's handbook to Z-Day, a constantly updated guide to surviving Z-Day and Nazi Zombies. I_voting_barJei's handbook to Z-Day, a constantly updated guide to surviving Z-Day and Nazi Zombies. I_vote_rcap 
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Jei's handbook to Z-Day, a constantly updated guide to surviving Z-Day and Nazi Zombies. I_vote_lcapJei's handbook to Z-Day, a constantly updated guide to surviving Z-Day and Nazi Zombies. I_voting_barJei's handbook to Z-Day, a constantly updated guide to surviving Z-Day and Nazi Zombies. I_vote_rcap 
Fruit
Blackfire
Okami~Jigoku
Jei hy on weed
Gordon Freeman (HHH)
hardcore
tensa zangetsu
PLaYA PLeaSE
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is hialidea

Our users have posted a total of 917 messages in 201 subjects

Jei's handbook to Z-Day, a constantly updated guide to surviving Z-Day and Nazi Zombies.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jei hy on weed

Jei hy on weed

Respect : 1

Jei's handbook to Z-Day, a constantly updated guide to surviving Z-Day and Nazi Zombies. Empty
PostSubject: Jei's handbook to Z-Day, a constantly updated guide to surviving Z-Day and Nazi Zombies.   Jei's handbook to Z-Day, a constantly updated guide to surviving Z-Day and Nazi Zombies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Handbook:

I'll be constantly updating this.
Back to top Go down
Fatality

Fatality

Respect : 5

Jei's handbook to Z-Day, a constantly updated guide to surviving Z-Day and Nazi Zombies. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jei's handbook to Z-Day, a constantly updated guide to surviving Z-Day and Nazi Zombies.   Jei's handbook to Z-Day, a constantly updated guide to surviving Z-Day and Nazi Zombies. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:09 am

rofl this might come in handy 1 day but i dont think any day soon
Back to top Go down
Blackfire

Blackfire

Respect : 0

PostSubject: Re: Jei's handbook to Z-Day, a constantly updated guide to surviving Z-Day and Nazi Zombies.   Jei's handbook to Z-Day, a constantly updated guide to surviving Z-Day and Nazi Zombies. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:02 am

Steps to zombie Apocalypse:

1. Grab Shotguns from gun case
  2. Kill All Zombies
  3. Repeat Step 2
Back to top Go down
Fatality

Fatality

Respect : 5

PostSubject: Re: Jei's handbook to Z-Day, a constantly updated guide to surviving Z-Day and Nazi Zombies.   Jei's handbook to Z-Day, a constantly updated guide to surviving Z-Day and Nazi Zombies. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:30 am

no no no like this

1) Grab a big ass knife thats not too heavy for close combat
2) Grab a shotty and plenty of shells
3) Grab all the food that wont spoil that u can find
4) Go upstairs and break stairs
5) Shoot the fuckers or just watch them fail at getting u
6) Make sure u have a flare or something to contact some1 with in case there r search parties
7) Have a primary and secondary escape route just in case
Cool Travel in daylight to neighbors houses wen finding food
9) Enjoy urself to ur hearts content

and thats how u survive a zombie invasion
Back to top Go down
dino9599

dino9599

PostSubject: Re: Jei's handbook to Z-Day, a constantly updated guide to surviving Z-Day and Nazi Zombies.   Jei's handbook to Z-Day, a constantly updated guide to surviving Z-Day and Nazi Zombies. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:21 pm

Fatality wrote:
no no no like this

1) Grab a big ass knife thats not too heavy for close combat
2) Grab a shotty and plenty of shells
3) Grab all the food that wont spoil that u can find
4) Go upstairs and break stairs
5) Shoot the fuckers or just watch them fail at getting u
6) Make sure u have a flare or something to contact some1 with in case there r search parties
7) Have a primary and secondary escape route just in case
Cool Travel in daylight to neighbors houses wen finding food
9) Enjoy urself to ur hearts content

and thats how u survive a zombie invasion
it is acually better to have a carbine of some sort because shotguns shells are too heavy and are not long range
Back to top Go down
Blackfire

Blackfire

PostSubject: Re: Jei's handbook to Z-Day, a constantly updated guide to surviving Z-Day and Nazi Zombies.   Jei's handbook to Z-Day, a constantly updated guide to surviving Z-Day and Nazi Zombies. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:21 pm

shotguns dont need any skill, and you dont burn through your ammo as fast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jei's handbook to Z-Day, a constantly updated guide to surviving Z-Day and Nazi Zombies.   Jei's handbook to Z-Day, a constantly updated guide to surviving Z-Day and Nazi Zombies. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jei's handbook to Z-Day, a constantly updated guide to surviving Z-Day and Nazi Zombies.
Page 1 of 1