H.O.T.D ZE Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.O.T.D ZE Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Polls
Top posters
Fatality
THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!! I_vote_lcapTHIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!! I_voting_barTHIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!! I_vote_lcapTHIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!! I_voting_barTHIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Fruit
Blackfire
Okami~Jigoku
Jei hy on weed
Gordon Freeman (HHH)
hardcore
tensa zangetsu
PLaYA PLeaSE
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is hialidea

Our users have posted a total of 917 messages in 201 subjects

THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fruit

Fruit

Respect : 4

THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!!   THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Guys, MY steam login wont work! i tried and tried again but no ****** login. I also saw myslef online at times THat I WAS ASLEEP. PLZ can anyone help me!!! I have fears of my account that it got hacked! so PLEASE help! i Dont want a person sending false info to u guys or ruining my Rep!!!!
plz add the steam account THIS_is_FRUIT. That is my temp. account. i cant add people but u can add me!

Im currently in the process of retrieving it back

EDIT: Scratch that, its Fruity996, plz add that instead! im now waiting fora reply from steam
Another EDIT: Fatality, suspend my admin powers to hotd becus, idk wut this guy plans to do!!!!!
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Admin
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata

Respect : 3

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!!   THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:54 pm

Dude
i got pished while you were alsleep, ok il add you
Back to top Go down
https://hotdgaming.forumotion.com
Fruit

Fruit

Respect : 4

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!!   THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:31 pm

UPDATE: I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!!   THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
H.O.T.D ZE Gaming :: General talk :: Random Shit-
Jump to: