H.O.T.D ZE Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.O.T.D ZE Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Polls
Top posters
Fatality
My Application I_vote_lcapMy Application I_voting_barMy Application I_vote_rcap 
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Fruit
Blackfire
Okami~Jigoku
Jei hy on weed
Gordon Freeman (HHH)
hardcore
tensa zangetsu
PLaYA PLeaSE
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is hialidea

Our users have posted a total of 917 messages in 201 subjects

My Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eskomo_man

eskomo_man

Respect : 1

My Application Empty
PostSubject: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:53 pm

In-game name? =']eskomo_snugglebear

Age? 19

Gender? Unicorn

play time? all day errday

Where do you live? chi town (chicago)

What languages do you speak? english and troll

Time zone? central

Why do you want Respected? So i can become v.i.p

Why do you think you should have it? as one of the original members i feel as though it is time, and i am more mature than most of the people in this clan (when im using my mic)...also im the best teammate to have, i will actually heal u in KF unless im playin with fatality because he doesnt believe in teams Very Happy

Nationality? eskimo (not really tho)

The General comments on player
(this is where Admins will post what others think about you)
1: Others think he's a troll lol but he's a fun troll bc he rarely trolls other HOTD members
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Admin
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata

Respect : 3

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:44 am

i like apps like this, its funny
Back to top Go down
https://hotdgaming.forumotion.com

My Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
H.O.T.D ZE Gaming :: Apply for something :: Apply for Respected-
Jump to: