H.O.T.D ZE Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.O.T.D ZE Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Polls
Top posters
Fatality
King Kong Escape  I_vote_lcapKing Kong Escape  I_voting_barKing Kong Escape  I_vote_rcap 
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
King Kong Escape  I_vote_lcapKing Kong Escape  I_voting_barKing Kong Escape  I_vote_rcap 
Fruit
Blackfire
Okami~Jigoku
Jei hy on weed
Gordon Freeman (HHH)
hardcore
tensa zangetsu
PLaYA PLeaSE
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is hialidea

Our users have posted a total of 917 messages in 201 subjects

King Kong Escape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Runnershigh

Runnershigh

Respect : 0

King Kong Escape  Empty
PostSubject: King Kong Escape    King Kong Escape  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:44 pm

Hi Guys while we were playing Jurassic park escape i got an idea why dont we make a "King Kong" escape Plz post comments to let me know if you like the idea or not .Thank you and plz respond ^.^
Back to top Go down
Jack

Respect : 0

King Kong Escape  Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Kong Escape    King Kong Escape  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:52 pm

I was thinking of that to and me and piece are going to make one i thought it sounded cool in my head. Then i read this and said to myself, I got to make a King Kong map. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

King Kong Escape
Page 1 of 1