H.O.T.D ZE Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.O.T.D ZE Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Polls
Top posters
Fatality
H.O.T.D. Spray Requests I_vote_lcapH.O.T.D. Spray Requests I_voting_barH.O.T.D. Spray Requests I_vote_rcap 
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
H.O.T.D. Spray Requests I_vote_lcapH.O.T.D. Spray Requests I_voting_barH.O.T.D. Spray Requests I_vote_rcap 
Fruit
Blackfire
Okami~Jigoku
Jei hy on weed
Gordon Freeman (HHH)
hardcore
tensa zangetsu
PLaYA PLeaSE
Statistics
We have 78 registered users
The newest registered user is hialidea

Our users have posted a total of 917 messages in 201 subjects

H.O.T.D. Spray Requests

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fruit

Fruit

Respect : 4

H.O.T.D. Spray Requests Empty
PostSubject: H.O.T.D. Spray Requests   H.O.T.D. Spray Requests I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:01 am

Hello, if you wish to have a Custom HOTD Spray (for those of you that don't know how) Please fill out this app info as a new topic!!

1. Game Name
2. Contents wanted in Spray(that includes pics and/or HOTD characters) {UPDATE: YOU MAY PICK ANY ANIME CHARACTER YOU WANT!!!! THAT INCLUDES BLEACH, LUCKY STAR, etc. 'ANY ANIME'}
3. Moto/Slogan
4. Do you want it Plain, basic, or Detailed?
5. (Optional) if you have a special nickname that people call you plz let us know.

When your spray is completed by me or Ashley, we will paste your spray in the "H.O.T.D. Sprays!"and in your application in the Topic list.[u]

Last edited by Piece Of Fruit on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Admin
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata

Respect : 3

PostSubject: Re: H.O.T.D. Spray Requests   H.O.T.D. Spray Requests I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:00 am

this is being moved to the new topic Spray Requests in the list of topics
Back to top Go down
https://hotdgaming.forumotion.com
Fatality

Fatality

Respect : 5

PostSubject: Re: H.O.T.D. Spray Requests   H.O.T.D. Spray Requests I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:09 am

you know me -.-'

anyways can either of u guys make me a cpray that includes all of the important hotd characters such as: Takashi, Rei, Saya (Very Happy), Alice, Saeko, Shizuka and of course Kohta (and if u want u can add Zeke xD)

i want to keep my motto from the previous spray that piece made for me and the fatality luvs konata part is optional

detailed por favor :3
Back to top Go down
Pseudoping

Pseudoping

Respect : 0

PostSubject: Re: H.O.T.D. Spray Requests   H.O.T.D. Spray Requests I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:33 am

1. Pseudoping
2. HOTD Tag, Choose any character, even one that’s only in the first episode. Black/Grey Background.
3. It’s Zombie Time!
4. I don’t know the level difference but basic to detailed would be nice. Just so long as people will still be able to read it.

And there you have it.
Back to top Go down
Runnershigh

Runnershigh

PostSubject: Re: H.O.T.D. Spray Requests   H.O.T.D. Spray Requests I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 2:37 pm

1.H.O.T.D Runnershigh. 2.i would like in my spray. Some hotd characters Choose any of them i dont care .background black/Grey/Red (blood). 3.My motto will be More Human than Human. 4.I want it to be as plain as detailed . 5.I would like my name under Runners. And thats all thank you .
Back to top Go down
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata
Admin
๖ۣۜSmurf~๖ۣۜKonata

Respect : 3

PostSubject: Re: H.O.T.D. Spray Requests   H.O.T.D. Spray Requests I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:54 pm

please make anew topics so we can show what we ahve sofar, it makes it easier
and il try and do pseudoping's then runners and ignore the bit about "NO NEW TOPICS!", new topics makes it easier
Back to top Go down
https://hotdgaming.forumotion.com
Fruit

Fruit

PostSubject: Re: H.O.T.D. Spray Requests   H.O.T.D. Spray Requests I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:36 am

Fatality, I will begin your spray soon, after I'm done with choppy's.
Back to top Go down
Fruit

Fruit

PostSubject: Re: H.O.T.D. Spray Requests   H.O.T.D. Spray Requests I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:42 am

IMPORTANT!!!

--->no more saeko pics after runnershigh. This is due to the lack of good epic pics. Plus we need a variety of sprays. Mostly on every spray has Saeko on it so I'm cutting down on her<---
Back to top Go down
Fatality

Fatality

Respect : 5

PostSubject: Re: H.O.T.D. Spray Requests   H.O.T.D. Spray Requests I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:39 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
Runnershigh

Runnershigh

PostSubject: Re: H.O.T.D. Spray Requests   H.O.T.D. Spray Requests I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:08 pm

NICE CUZ I WANTED SAEKO ON MY SPRAY THAT IS STILL NOT DONE Sad
Back to top Go down
Fruit

Fruit

PostSubject: Re: H.O.T.D. Spray Requests   H.O.T.D. Spray Requests I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:29 pm

Be patient, besides Fatality requested his other spray a while ago so it was only fair he was first. I promise, ur sprays nxt.
Back to top Go down
Fruit

Fruit

PostSubject: Re: H.O.T.D. Spray Requests   H.O.T.D. Spray Requests I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:55 pm

bump, I UPDATED MY FIRST POST!!!
quote: {UPDATE: YOU MAY PICK ANY ANIME CHARACTER YOU WANT!!!! THAT INCLUDES BLEACH, LUCKY STAR, etc. 'ANY ANIME'}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H.O.T.D. Spray Requests   H.O.T.D. Spray Requests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

H.O.T.D. Spray Requests
Page 1 of 1